professional organizer, home organization, life organizer, business organizer, attention management, declutter, katheryn keller, brooklyn, nyc
Below are the questions I'm asked most often.
If you don't see yours, just ask!
WHAT IF I DON'T KNOW WHAT HELP I NEED?
This is very common. The first complimentary in-depth call or in-person meeting will sort everything out. I'm happy to listen and we'll strategize together. A fresh perspective often paves new roads that you never knew existed.
HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE TO REORGANIZE?
The answer depends on the scope of your project and what you wish to accomplish.
- I can take the reins and run with your project on my own, with little input from you.
- If there is specific access or data I will need from you, we can work within your schedule to obtain that and communicate in a way that's most effective for you.
- Or we can work everything through together to give you maximum support. Again if you have limited windows of time, I can work within them and on your deadline.
Do you need just a room reorganized or do you have a few "situations"? Whatever you need, the answer is always yes.
HOW IS PRICING STRUCTURED?
Our first 30-minute consultation is free and there are many ways to structure our work together. My time is $125/hr, plus $40/hr per assistant if needed.
To put some perspective on that:
- To get to work immediately, I can charge forward at an hourly rate.
- If you have a specific budget in mind, I will customize and deliver a plan that works within your budget.
- Time-crunch? I'll be in, out, done.
- For more complex projects, consider me your personal "fixer." I identify what's not working and define processes for sustainable solutions.
- To reorganize your whole life, I take a holistic approach to analyze blockers so you can reclaim your life as you envision it.
In every case, I provide a clear breakdown of your personalized plan to accomplish your goals and a cost estimate within 24-48 hours following our initial complimentary meeting.
WHAT IF MY SITUATION IS SO EMBARRASSINGLY BAD, I JUST CAN'T FACE LETTING A STRANGER IN TO ASSESS?
The first step is usually the hardest for potential clients, but initial complimentary meetings usually end with "Why didn't I deal with this sooner?" There is zero judgment. I help people face their fears and make room for better.
CAN YOU PROVIDE REFERENCES?
Absolutely! At the end of our first complimentary meeting, I am more than happy to connect you to a former client that I've worked with in a similar capacity so they can tell you about their experience directly.
HOW CAN I GUARANTEE CONFIDENTIALITY?
My client relationships are most successful when conducted with mutual transparency and respect. All projects start with us both signing a Working Relationship Agreement that has an NDA component and every assistant I work with has signed an Independent Contractor/NDA Agreement too.
DO YOU PROVIDE SERVICES OUTSIDE OF THE NEW YORK CITY AREA?
Yes! Remote sessions are always possible and I travel domestically if there are at least three clients for me to work within a local area. Share the website with that neighbor of yours or sibling who might also benefit from life reorganizing and we'll make it happen!